Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2008-2009 Ice Fishing Success



Pictures from my uncle and I fishing at Lake Garfield. This is the best place around our area for catching perch. Here are some pictures of using the awesome spring bobber that Dave sent. It's amazing how many fish you can catch that you never would have known were biting. I didn't get out many times this past winter due to my grandfather being sick but when I did it was great. On this particular day we caught 50 perch by 10:00 am after starting at just after 7 am. This was the first time I got to try my chubby darter lures along with the spring bobber. Here are some pictures of some of the fish we caught, my set up, chubby darter and the old lure I used previously. The chubby darter is only 1" 1/3.














No comments:

Post a Comment